American Grilled Vegetables
One of the favorite home-cooked dishes of Americans. It only needs an oven , simple, convenient, delicious and nutritious.
- Potato 1 piece
- Green pepper 2 pcs
- Cucumber 1
- Squash 1 piece
- Asparagus 1 piece
- Salt 2 scoops
- Balsamic vinegar 1 scoop
- Black pepper 1 scoop
- Barbecue material 1 scoop
- Olive oil 3 scoops
Steps To Make
1. Prepare your favorite seasonal vegetables, wash them, and cut them into hob blocks
2. Prepare a small bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper, and stir well
3. Dip the prepared vegetables in a seasoning bowl to make sure that each side is in contact with the seasoning. You can also place them in a bowl and simmer for 10 minutes. Put the processed vegetables in the baking dish.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, put it in the baking tray and bake for 35-45 minutes, take it out every 10 minutes, turn it over, and order barbecue ingredients or chili powder if you like. Prepare all the vegetables when they are soft.
The amount of salt, black pepper, grilling ingredients and chili powder can be adjusted according to your favorite taste;
it is best to put a layer of tin foil on the baking tray, so that it is easier to handle at the end;
brush a layer before putting vegetables on the baking tray Oil, so that it will not stick to the end.
Please tell us how you feel about information you get from us, we're LegitUK bringing you Global legitimate happenings!